1) The Hollywood peel : Carbon Peel also known as Hollywood peel is a no-downtime procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging, damaged skin. This gentle procedure is safe on most skin types and is a great way to get a quick skin refresher giving a radiant glowing skin. It evens skin tone, reducing appearance of pigment, fine lines and acne scars & the skin will feels and looks more youthful.
A layer of carbon is applied on the entire face like a mask. This is left on for 20 minutes. The Spectra XT laser is then shot on the entire face through the carbon mask. This helps in deep cleansing, killing microorganisms and reducing the pore size immediately. It also helps in reducing whiteheads and blackheads. It gives an instant party glow and is a great alternative to a facial.
2) Revital treatment with Spectra Lutronics :Be it men or women, young or old, everybody wants to have radiant, flawless skin. Healthy skin adds grace to one’s overall beauty and is a sign of good health. With age, the skin loses its original elasticity and suppleness. Fine lines, saggy skin and wrinkles begin to show, making your skin appear dull and lifeless.
Revital Spectra is a painless laser treatment for skin rejuvenation. The laser energy delivers heat to the deeper layer of skin. This causes collagen stimulation and new collagen synthesis thus improving fine lines and sagging. It is awesome before a party or an important event and has no side effects.
Before after images : https://us.aesthetic.lutronic.com/us/products/spectra/before-and-afters/
3) Laser toning:Laser toning treatments can effectively correct sun spots, acne scars, melasma and other conditions that affect the skin’s pigmentation, whether they are at the surface or deeper skin layer. The laser energy breaks down the accumulated pigment giving a lightening effect. It also bleaches facial hair. It is excellent to bleach fine facial hair where laser hair reduction is not advisable.
4) Skin boosters:These comprise of hyaluronic acid available as Restylane vital, Belotero Hydro & Juvederm Refine. Here the skin is injected with hyaluronic acid, a natural constituent of the skin lost with ageing. Hyaluronic acid has a property of binding and holding water in the skin. So, it improves skin hydration giving a glowing complexion by naturally smoothening the skin from within. Multiple tiny injections are given in the skin after numbing the skin for 45mins, reducing the discomfort to a maximum. Injections are spaced at 3-4 weeks for three sessions and repeat sessions are needed no earlier than 6 months. Post procedure the face can be a little bumpy and red at injection sites with an occasional bruise. All these are temporary and will last for a day or two. Treatment can be done for the back of the hands for hydration apart from the face where it is routinely done.
5) PRP(Platelet rich plasma) or the vampire face lift is a relatively new therapy with the dermatologist. It’s so called because your own blood is taken and after separation of different constituents, red cells from the plasma, is reinjected into the skin. This plasma is rich in platelets and it contains growth factors which stimulate skin regeneration. As a result, skin regains vitality and becomes smoother and elastic. There is improvement in skin color and best of all its all natural without any risk of allergic reactions. Sessions are repeated at an interval of 4-8 weeks for three sessions. So here too its better if you have enough time in hand before your best day.
6) Chemical peels: Chemical peeling is application of a solution/gel on the treatment area for a particular time period. It is an office procedure. It does not require any hospitalization. After properly studying the skin type and its sensitivity, the dermatologist decides on the type of peeling agent and their concentration. The skin is first cleansed. The peeling agent is then applied gently onto the lesion or on the full face till the ‘end point’ is achieved. During or shortly after the procedure, the patient might experience warmth or stinging sensation for a few minutes. The procedure can be repeated after 2- 3 weeks.
Cleopatra used sour milk (lactic acid) &French women used fermented wine (tartaric acid) to look fairer.
7) Oxygen jet peel therapy with mesoporation: All our body cells need oxygen to sustain life and vitality of function. oxygen therapy is based on this principle. Here the skin is refreshed with an oxygen jet, this delivers concentrated oxygen with pressure on the skin, the penetration is hence enhanced, and the skin cells’ metabolic processes stimulated. The cells remove metabolic products more efficiently with the dead and dull cells from the surface of the skin and hence the skin seems fresher. It is like spraying the skin with a magic elixir of life. This is followed by application of skin brightening solution on the face and helping its movement through the skin to its deeper layers with a mesoporation device. This device helps open channels in the skin through which the absorption of the skin brightening solutions would be enhanced. These solutions, a cocktail of vitamins, micronutrients, amino acids and antioxidants, then work where they are most effective and the end result is a rejuvenated and smooth look with reduction in the fine lines and open pores. This procedure can be repeated every 15days to maintain the effect.