- Keep blow dry a little distance away from your hair.
- Try to use the cold setting as often as possible.
- If possible, use an air dryer. (Do not do it very frequently)
- Make sure you condition your hair adequately.
- Always use good hair serums and conditioners which will protect the hair shaft.
- Do not forget to protect your hair by using either a serum or heat styling protecting spray which contains either panthenol, silicone, dimethicone and that will coat your hair and give added protection.
- Do not move your hair dryer or your iron, your tong back and forth on that same hair strand because that will give cumulative heat.
- Use the right kind of conditioner and shampoo.
- Eat a healthy, high-protein diet.
For more tips and facts on skincare and haircare follow us at
Image Source : Freepik.com